A consultation with Dr. Murphy leaves patients fully knowledgeable about their options. Schedule your consultation today to start on the road to facial rejuvenation.
Full and luscious lips are a universal sign of health, youth and beauty. If your lips are thinning with age or you simply weren’t born with this covetable feature, facial plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Murphy can create them for you – sculpting the voluminous lips you want with one of the best lip augmentation West Palm Beach has to offer.
The full and luscious lips you deserve
Dr. Murphy performs his lip augmentations with one primary goal in mind: to create voluminous lips that look extremely natural – never artificial or overdone. As such, he will approach your procedure with his signature artistic eye, sculpting beautiful lips that better fit in with your other facial features. As with all of his procedures, Dr. Murphy won’t attempt to redefine your face or drastically alter your appearance with your lip augmentation. Rather, he’ll strive to subtly enhance your innate attractiveness by creating luscious lips that look naturally full and supple.
When to consider lip augmentation
Lip augmentation is about more than simply enhancing your lips – it can also create a younger and more beautiful overall appearance. In general, we recommend considering this procedure if you:
- Were born with thin lips
- Are self-conscious about your lips
- Possess lips that disappear when you smile
- Have lost some of your natural volume due to the aging process
- Believe that fuller lips will restore balance and harmony to your face
Lip Augmentation Before & AftersView Gallery »
An overview of lip augmentations
Your West Palm Beach lip augmentation will be completely customized based on your unique anatomy, needs and goals. To begin, you’ll have a private consultation with Dr. Murphy, so that he can evaluate your lips and assess how they relate to your other facial features. During this meeting, he will talk to you about what you hope to accomplish from this procedure and the results you can expect to achieve. From there, he’ll review the lip augmentation options that are available to you, which include:
- Fillers. Temporary lip injections are very popular among Dr. Murphy’s patients in Jupiter, FL. The procedure involves using fillers, such as Restylane and Juvederm, to sculpt full and natural-looking lips that you can be proud of – without incisions or downtime. However, they are temporary, so you’ll need repeat treatments to preserve your new look.
- Fat transfer. A fat transfer is another popular way to enhance the lips. It involves removing unwanted fat from another area of your body and re-injecting it into your lips to create a full and voluminous mouth. For many of our patients, it’s the ideal all-natural alternative to dermal fillers.
- Lip lift. This is a terrific surgical option for patients in West Palm Beach and surrounding areas who have thin lips and a long space in between the bottom of the nose and the upper lip. It involves elevating the upper lip and the corners of your mouth to create a more youthful and pleasant expression.
We invite you to schedule a consultation at our Palm Beach Gardens office today, and let esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Mark R. Murphy, M.D., help you create the enhanced appearance you deserve.