Heather is known for her soothing treatment, delivered with full understanding of what her patients want.
Hydrafacial MD is a gentle and non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatment that is designed to revitalize your complexion and restore your skin to its healthiest and most beautiful state.
What is Hydrafacial MD?
Hydrafacial MD is a powerful, multi-step skincare treatment. It combines exfoliation, chemical peels, painless extractions, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides to nourish your skin and prevent future damage, so your complexion can be as radiant and healthy as possible.
In addition to improving the overall health of your skin, Hydrafacial MD can also treat very specific skin conditions and imperfections, including:
- Skin tone and texture irregularities
- A loss of elasticity
- Large pores
- Oily skin
- Fine lines
Benefits of Hydrafacial MD
Hydrafacial MD is one of the most popular non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments we offer – and with good reason. It comes with a whole host of benefits that appeal to patients of all ages, including:
- No downtime, pain or discomfort
- Safe for all skin types and colors
- Quick, 30-minute treatment
- Completely non-invasive
- Rapid results
What to expect during your Hydrafacial MD
You can expect your Hydrafacial MD to be a relaxing and indulgent experience that delivers incredible results. It combines advanced skincare technology with luxurious spa therapy to rejuvenate your facial appearance and restore optimal health back to your skin.
Our advanced nurse aesthetician, Heather Burlage, tailors every patient’s Hydrafacial MD to address their unique skin imperfections and conditions. However, in general each treatment takes approximately 30 minutes and will involve the following five steps:
- Step One: Cleansing and exfoliation. To begin your Hydrafacial MD, Heather will open up your pores, clear away dead skin cells and deeply cleanse your skin.
- Step Two: Acid peel. Next, she’ll apply a gentle yet powerful acid peel to deeply penetrate your pores without irritation and clear away dirt and debris that can’t be addressed with regular cleansing.
- Step Three: Automated extractions. These aren’t your ordinary extractions. Performed using a vortex suction to clean out your pores, they are automated and virtually painless.
- Step Four: Antioxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides. Once your pores are thoroughly cleansed, Heather will administer a custom blend of antioxidants to replenish and detoxify your skin, peptides to boost collagen and elastin production, and hyaluronic acid to plump your skin and restore your youthful volume.
- Step Five: Protect. Once your treatment is complete, Heather will provide you with targeted products that are comprised of the same ingredients used during your Hydrafacial MD, so that you can extend and maintain your results at home.
Most of our patients will see an improvement in their appearance after their very first Hydrafacial MD, with visibly enhanced skin that looks clean and healthy. With that said, we generally recommend three to six treatments to achieve optimal results, and ongoing maintenance visits moving forward to preserve your radiant complexion. However, during your initial consultation at our Palm Beach Gardens office, we will provide you with a personalized treatment plan and timeline based on your unique needs and skincare goals.
Meet our advanced nurse aesthetician, Heather Burlage
Heather Burlage, LPN, CME Aesthetican & Ultherapist began her skin care career 15 years ago, originally completing her education in facial, massage and make-up artistry techniques. Realizing her career choice and lifelong obsession with skin care had merged, she furthered her education base to include ayurvedic and aroma therapies. She has since expanded her education and credentials to include electrology, laser and light based therapies. In addition, Heather has advanced training in hair removal, microdermabrasion and chemical peels. She was honored to be recognized and awarded for her accomplishments in the skin care industry at the elite Obagi Leadership Forum in 2011.
We invite you to schedule a consultation at our Palm Beach Gardens office today, and let esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Mark R. Murphy, help you create the enhanced appearance you deserve.