With Kristy’s expertise, our in-office BOTOX treatment leaves patients feeling refreshed and confident.
BOTOX West Palm Beach
BOTOX Cosmetic is the ideal non-surgical way to treat facial lines and wrinkles that develop due to the natural aging process. It’s designed to temporarily take years off of your appearance, while restoring a more relaxed and pleasant expression.
What skin issues can BOTOX address?
Our West Palm Beach BOTOX works by temporarily paralyzing the underlying muscles that cause deep lines and facial wrinkles. When performed correctly, it has the ability to improve the appearance of:
- Wrinkles around the eyes. Years of squinting, laughing and making facial expressions will inevitably cause wrinkles to develop around the eyes. When this occurs, strategically placed BOTOX injections can smooth crow’s feet and other lines in this delicate area.
- Brow lines. BOTOX has the ability to smooth moderate to severe lines in between the eyes, making it a terrific non-surgical alternative to the brow lift.
- Forehead wrinkles. Prominent forehead wrinkles commonly emerge as the aging process progresses. When this occurs, BOTOX can temporarily smooth these lines and creases, restoring a youthful forehead that you can still move freely.
- Wrinkles around the mouth. So called “smoker’s lines” are often due to a hyperactive muscle encircling the mouth. With the use of BOTOX, these lines can be vastly improved and, if used early enough, they may be entirely prevented.
Benefits of BOTOX injections
There are many benefits associated with BOTOX injections – especially when they are performed by a vastly experienced cosmetic professional, like our advanced registered nurse practitioner, Kristy Levin. They include:
- Natural results
- A quick, virtually pain-free treatment
- A dramatic improvement in lines and wrinkles
What to expect during your BOTOX injections
When you first arrive at our Palm Beach Gardens office for your BOTOX injections, Kristy will have you sit in a reclining chair so she can evaluate your facial wrinkles and anatomy. This allows her to determine exactly where to place the injections so that the medication can improve the appearance of your lines, while ensuring a natural appearance.
To begin your actual injections, Kristy will place a topical anesthetic if you prefer. From there, she will strategically inject the BOTOX directly into the underlying muscles that are causing your wrinkles, temporarily paralyzing them and encouraging your lines to fade away. Throughout this process, she will take special care to ensure that your resulting expression always looks naturally youthful and refreshed – never “frozen.”
Although every patient will have a unique experience, in most cases our West Palm Beach BOTOX injections take approximately ten minutes. At that point, you’ll be able to resume your normal daily routine right away without any restrictions. In terms of side effects, the most common one is very minor bruising where the injections were placed. However, this will disappear very quickly and can be easily covered with makeup in the meantime.
In most cases, our patients in Jupiter, FL and surrounding areas begin to see a noticeable improvement in as little as 48 hours, with the full results emerging in approximately twelve days. Depending on the severity of your wrinkles, the results can endure anywhere from two to four months, at which point you will require repeat injections to maintain your smooth and youthful new look.
Meet our advanced registered nurse practitioner, Kristy Levin
Kristy Levin, ARNP; MSN administers the full range of non-surgical and injectable treatments to our clients. A Florida native, she graduated magna cum laude from The University of Florida in 2002 with a master’s degree in science and nursing.
Exclusively focused on non-surgical facial rejuvenation, Kristy leverages the power of fillers, BOTOX injections, laser vein treatments, sclerotherapy and IPL to realize her patients’ cosmetic goals. Her conservative, thoughtful approach to these treatments allows her to enhance your features in an understated way – without changing the characteristics that make you, you. In addition, she routinely attends training courses to further hone her expertise and ensure that our patients have access to the latest innovations in non-invasive cosmetic care and get the best BOTOX injections West Palm Beach can offer.
Botox Before & AftersView Gallery »
We invite you to schedule a consultation at our Palm Beach Gardens office today, and let esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Mark R. Murphy, help you create the enhanced appearance you deserve.