Ready for facial rejuvenation? Every procedure is backed by the ABFPRS, ensuring a safe and optimal outcome.
ABFPRS Board Certification
Dr. Mark R. Murphy is proud to be certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. This certification means that he is a board-certified surgeon who has met the rigorous standards set forth by the ABFPRS and is among the most qualified surgeons in West Palm Beach and around the globe to perform your facial plastics procedure.
Dr. Murphy’s ABFPRS board certification signifies that:
- After medical school, he completed an approved residency in one of two surgical specialties with a focus on facial plastic surgery, such as head and neck surgery or plastic surgery;
- He is double board certified, and has earned certification through the American Board of Medical Specialties;
- He has completed a rigorous two-day oral and written examination ensuring his knowledge in facial plastic surgery;
- He has submitted for peer-review a record of at least two years’ clinical experience, including operative reports of a minimum 100 facial plastic surgery procedures;
- He operates in an accredited facility; and
- He holds proper licensure and subscribes to the ABFPRS Code of Ethics.
About the ABFPRS
The ABFPRS is the only American Board that certifies surgeons in the field of facial plastic surgery. It was established in 1986 to improve the quality of medical and surgical treatments available to the public. To accomplish this goal, the Board set forth standards for the training and practice of facial plastic surgeons, and determines which surgeons meet these standards through rigorous examinations and certification.
We invite you to schedule a consultation at our Palm Beach Gardens office today, and let esteemed facial plastic surgeon, Mark R. Murphy, M.D., help you create the enhanced appearance you deserve.